If you have been arrested for a theft case it is important that you hire an attorney. A conviction for theft, whether misdemeanor (value less than $330.00) or felony (value more than $300.00) can permanently impact your life and any further employment opportunities you might have. The last thing you want is to have to explain to future employers a single lapse in judgment and have it follow you for the rest of your life.
Theft is the knowingly and unlawfully obtaining or using, or endeavoring to obtain or use property of another with the intent to deprive another of a right to the property. This includes:
- Petit Theft
- Felony Petit Theft
- Grand Theft
- Grand Theft from Person 65 years or older
- Grand Theft Motor Vehicle
- Scheme to Defraud
- Exploitation of the Elderly or Disabled
- Theft of Property by Employee
- Theft of State Funds
- Fraudulent Insurance Claims by Intentional Crash
- Failure to Redeliver Hired or Lease Property
- Dealing in Stolen Property
By hiring The Law Offices of Denise Bartilucci, you are getting an experienced criminal defense attorney who can resolve your case with alternative methods without a conviction and preserving your clean record.